Strayer University-Tennessee Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Strayer University-Tennessee

Devin

Strayer University is an amazing college! The staff are good at what they do, they are honest, and well respected by all campus students. The accreditation is straight forward. The tools we use both on camps and online are one hundred percent helpful. Strayer is the place to be if you are serious about getting a college degree.

Sara

I presently attend schooling online. So far, the experience has been wonderful. I am contacted within 24 hours of submitted my questions and have access to helpful staff whenever I need them. I am very happy to be a part of this program with Strayer and look forward to learning more through their teachings.

Melinda

Actually my campus is in Jackson, Mississippi. I can say I enjoy the classes but the lack of knowledge with getting scholarship for students make me feel back in high school. My high school did not give a crap if student had money for school.

Kristen

I truly enjoy Strayer University. The instructors are very knowledgeable and prepared for each subject. Instructors are readily available, and will help with any issues you may have. I can say that my learning experience has been a great journey so far, and I am truly retaining the subject matter being taught. Classes are so interesting and interactive that it makes you want to learn.

Top Questions about Strayer University-Tennessee