Strayer University-Texas Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Strayer University-Texas

Kandra

My experience at Strayer has been wonderful. So much I convinced my 27 year old daughter to attend as well. Yes!!! We are making it a family affair. I was terrified of returning to school after so many years and so many attempts. But now that my children are grown and gone I am back at it. And, with great success this time. Strayer offers some much help to students it basically guarantees your success. I would recommend this school to anyone and I have.

Chyeanne

Strayer is an awesome university where individuals can be their self and learn what they need to so they can be successful in life. The teachers are always available day or night if you have any issues or trouble figuring out an assignment or how to access something. If you are looking for somewhere to go where you can just be yourself, make friends, get a great education, and succeed in life this is the place.

Cynthia

It is a great college to be a part of.

Albaniece

In my opinion, Strayer University is an excellent school for working adults who desire to provide a financial-secured future for their families or themselves. When you attend a bachelor’s program, you are automatically eligible for an HP Laptop with access to MS Office, Google Chrome, and Virus Protection. You can have your classes automatically enrolled for you in each term. They have a virtual chat that is accessible 24/7, as well as technical and customer service support. Also, Strayer has opted into a program that allows you to obtain a tuition piggy bank. A tuition piggy bank is when you pass 3 or more classes that are towards your degree, it will enable you to put those classes in a piggy bank, and cash out at graduation. The money that would have gone towards your courses is now going back to your loan and makes the amount that you pay back less than the original amount. I am attending Strayer University, taking classes to obtain my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. My projected graduation date is 2021, and if I continue to maintain and pass my classes, I will be eligible for $14,500, which would be ten tuition classes.

DIANNA

I have done a lot of research on the different colleges available for on-line courses and I even attended Univ. of Phoenix in the past but I believe Strayer University is going to be a better fit for me overall. The advisors are very informative and helpful. They have made my transition easy and pleasant.

LaToya

I enjoy attending Strayer and I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my professors, they are amazing!!! They are consistent with their feedback and the turn around for grades are fast. I do wish that the communication for finding outside resources for grants and scholarships were more plentiful.