Arlington, VA
Strayer University-Virginia

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Strayer University-Virginia

Chine

My overall opinion of Strayer University Virginia is very positive. The black board is a great communication tool. Faculty are readily accessible. Also the technical support is very responsive to the needs of students. The calibre of students is superb. We have intellectual dialogues through LinkedIn. I will definitely recommend Strayer University.

Monica

Great school for working people. There are several people who are retired military, active duty military, government employees, people in retail. There are several international students which give the student body an international perspective when we are discussing class material. The success coaches seem to be genuinely interested in our success.

Meg

Strayer University is a great fit for the non-traditional student like me! The study environment is relaxing, the academics invigorating, and the are staff exceptional. Strayer University is diverse and unique. They make graduation an obtainable goal and offer many great ways to minimize the cost of higher education by accepting transfer credits, CLEP credits, and providing low-cost challenge exams for ambitious learners. Strayer University is my academic home and I love learning there!

Virginia

I'm an online student and I love Strayer university.

I'm an online student and I love Strayer university.

I greatly enjoy attending Strayer University. The professors are always available to answer questions, various methods of tutoring are available. With evening and online classes, I can still work full time and have a life. I have attended many community colleges but never felt like I was advancing. This is my second term with Strayer and I have a 3.75 GPA and made the Scholars List!!!

Strayer University-Virginia administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.