Hempstead, NY
Suburban Technical School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Suburban Technical School

Jonathan

Going back in time I would tell myself that college is not cheap. The average Public four-year school cost 7,020 dollars. The average private four-year costs 26,273 dollars. I would tell myself that scholarships and grants are a great alternative over federal and private loans. Unless I want to be under a great deal of debt I should begin filling out applications immediately . While being accepted into a university is not a necessarily a challenge getting out of a university is. An expensive university will have you by the wallet well after you graduate. Certain measures have to be taken prior to attending any University. Concentration is key. While other high school seniors and even Juniors are enjoying frivolous games and wasting time you have stay focused. Research scholarships and grants in place of temporary joy and pleasure. After your research is done create an outline with deadlines highlighted and completing requirements well ahead of time. Prepare every essay, application, and even the manila envelopes they go inside of. This advice would have surely helped me in the past. Schools are not cheap and concentration is key. I would give this advice to anyone.

The worst thing about my school is that my school does not have the programs I desire. I would like to attend a school that is capable of offering the courses, staff, and programs that will ensure my future success. Currently I am taking courses that have very little to do with my intended major. The staff in my school seem indifferent to my situation and only care about their paycheck at the end of the day.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that this school is my only choice. The school I am currently attending is unorganized to say the least. When I prepare ahead of time the teachers themselves are not able to keep up. Having the teacher losing materials is the least of my worries because I have to deal with students who are incompetent. Students would rather destroy a teacher's files than deal with a failing grade which frustrates me as well.

Suburban Technical School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.