Sullivan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Sullivan University

Aleah

Sullivan university is a great college for students who are really diverse. It’s about achieving our accomplishments and distinguishing those accomplishments by doing what love to do. Even though culinary is a big thing for the school but there are other curricular activities within the school. This is what I like about Sullivan university.

Ralene

Sullivan likes to focus on the academics, but they do it in a unique way. They are a more hands on, not traditional way of teaching, which I really adapt well to. They are a for profit, which is very apparent. If you do night classes, you do not get a break between semesters, unfortunately for people who have day jobs and children. Overall, I say it is a safe environment with a wide variety of people that works well with my schedule. That's good enough for me!

Rachael

Bridget

I love my school! The admissions office and the financial aid office are all about helping the incoming and returning students. When you are on campus you are always free to go in and talk to student services. I have had some really nice instructors that truly cared about the students.

jariah

I enjoy the academics and professors but the room and boards need a lot of improvement . my class sizes are ideal but I would like the smaller , the more one-on-one the better for me . I , however feel I have the best teacher which is Chef Mud and I owe almost everything vie learned so far in my short time of being a at Sullivan university to him . Mudd is a excellent instructor and never misses a beat ! real role model

Kani

they rob you of your money

Its a very big opportunity to get tutoring if you need it. Its a lot of hands on activities and much easier to learn from. In my future occupation I'm defiantly going to peruse in the career I choose. Its a small enough school were the professors really do care about you.

Kathy

Sullivan University isn't perfect, although I don't know if any schools are perfect. I really love how students, professors, and instructors get along as if they're best friends and/or even family. It's a wonderful learning experience and I'm glad to be apart of it.

Linvell

The school is different then others because they are built almost like a high school instead of a college. They get you in and get you out. They have classes 4 days a week and that can get your degree in a time that no other college can. They were very nice and answered any questions that I had. I personally have visited two of their campuses and im impressed.

Madison

It's a real friendly place a lot including me love the teachers there! They are smart and very helpfull when needed. The housig is great and I feel safe in my room with my roomate and classes are fun and challenging the students there are so smart and fun!

Shylar

I like the class size, the extra resources that are available on and off campus. The faculty is very helpful in helping with decision whether it a job or which courses would better help you to achieve your goal. Helping you to focus on the here and now so that you won't feel overwhelmed about the every day hassles of life.

Andrew

Whenever I first hear about Sullivan University, I wasn't interested because it wasn't a popular school. Over time and a few visits later I fell in love with this school. I enrolled and got accepted and haven't stopped smiling since. I cannot wait to begin my culinary career here.

Randi

I love Sullivan, as it brings divisibility and accepts everyone into the groups. The class sizes are small, which is so much better than being in a room with 400+ folks and an instructor who's overloaded and cannot remember all the names. The schools works very hard to practice inclusion, and the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable on the topics being taught. The practice real world situations to help teach the topics.

Angel

They seem like a very Out going school and I am really looking forward to starting this year.

shantelle

I love this school. I intend on coming back after I graduate to pursue my next degree. I also like how the teachers always help you and make sure you understand the assignments for the week. Also they always have activities they you can partake in whether you go online or on campus. I really enjoy myself while going to school here at Sullivan.

Marian

They are a great school. They focus on understanding and personally helping students. I have only visited the beautiful campus but I cannot wait to start going to school there. They have wonderful kitchens, where I want to spend most of my time, and they have small classrooms so students can have a connection in the class.

aliza

I believe that Sullivan University is a very good school! The teachers are nice and very helpful! Everyone's friendly and there's a free tutoring center! The dorm food could be better but the dorm activities are fun, there is always some kind of event going on!

Dereck

The first step of applying is the best benefit that has started my journey to success. I had to apply and pick a mind changing college. A college that has and is doing hard work to make sure their students are successful during and after college is how I made my decision. The staff takes the time to interact with students. They have proven to me that they deserve a five star overall rating. Always choose a college who makes sure their students work to be moderate.

Coral

I start my quarter in September. But overall very impressed with the facility. The housing was phenomenal. I can’t wait to start my classes. The admission counselors are so understanding, supportive, and nice. I would definitely refer other students to Sullivan.

Carly

My overall opinion of Sullivan University is that it seems like a wonderful campus with a great atmosphere and the programs they offer are both great and fit what I want to do. I am excited to be going to this college in the spring of 2019, and doing great things after.