Colton, CA
Summit College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Summit College

Kelly

Summit College is a fantastic school thats intentions are to reach the community of people who cannot attend a traditional college due to finances, family and other obligations.

If I could go back and give myself advice to the high school senior me, I would encourage myself regarding what the future beholds. Go to college right away, don't waste your time. Go to a community college for 2 years and then transfer to a university. College is not going to be easy however it will be worth the time you put into it. Not having an education will cause you not to have a high paying job, though you could survive but having a family you will want to provide the best you can. Not having enough money to provide for your family is heart wrenching. After 7 years of no school trying to raise my family I now realize my mistake and going back to school at age 24 with a family and full time job is going to be double the work. But I know what I want for my family and for myself. Do it as soon as possible don't wait!

People who have jobs, (full-time or part-time) family, low income, no transportation and would like a quick way to receive a career. Though Summit College is a great place to receive your career, you must be motivated. Its a fast track school and you must be willing to work for it. After graduating you must have the will power to look for a job even if it takes a couple of months. DONT GIVE UP

• $0

Summit College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.