SUNY at Albany

« See more reviews of SUNY at Albany

The university is a huge campus and with also downtown campus, many different field of colleges combained. The school is very divers, there are thousand of students that come from all over the world came to study here. There is large arrange courses studnets can choose from, and a lot of resources that studnets will need for their academic.

Behind the forbidding,prison-like concrete walls, at times both imposing and confusing, the University at Albany houses a bright, airy, and intelligent atmosphere, especially stimulating for the students who receive the excellent education it provides, that stands in stark contrast to it's outwardly stern appearance.

It is a school where you can easily fit in since it is a large campus. You can definitely find friends who share your similar tastes and interests. You are also exposed to different cultures so you learn to respect individuals with a different culture and belief system from your own.

It wasn't my first choice, but by far is the best SUNY school in New York State. The social atmosphere is amazing, we are a community of students no matter how big the campus seems. Personally I feel the university is small. The education is good, and the price is very fair.

SUNY at Albany is a vibrant place with lots of options for entertainment and extracurriculars but it is not always easy to find a quiet solitary space to focus. You'll make friends and have fun but may not get the best out of your course work.

Be prepared to actualy focus on classes. Students with disabilities should contact the disability resource center as soon as posible even as a prospective student to start learning what acomidations are avialable and how to obtain them.

SUNY Albany is a research-based institution located in New York State's Capital District with many amazing programs for a variety of areas of study but with a quite unattractive architectural foundation that is made solely of concrete.

At the University at Albany is where collaboration of the different colors and minds come together to define diversity in nature and to raise young thinkers into more of philosophers with the goal to become even more of a sage.

A large school, with hundreds of clubs to join, classes are large at first, but once you declair your major the classes get smaller (about 20 people), living on campus is crutial to your happiness and social life!

SUNY Albany is a friendly and fun place while still being a school full of focused and determined students; it is full of students who are focused on thier school work but still like to have fun and do new things.