SUNY at Albany Top Questions

Saskia

SUNY at Albany is a vibrant place with lots of options for entertainment and extracurriculars but it is not always easy to find a quiet solitary space to focus. You'll make friends and have fun but may not get the best out of your course work.

Deborah

Lots of drinking, too much construction. Classes are good but not if you don't like big lecture's. Only a good school for some majors

Hui

The university is a huge campus and with also downtown campus, many different field of colleges combained. The school is very divers, there are thousand of students that come from all over the world came to study here. There is large arrange courses studnets can choose from, and a lot of resources that studnets will need for their academic.

Thomas

Behind the forbidding,prison-like concrete walls, at times both imposing and confusing, the University at Albany houses a bright, airy, and intelligent atmosphere, especially stimulating for the students who receive the excellent education it provides, that stands in stark contrast to it's outwardly stern appearance.

ashley

its a fun place and there are lots of clubs and activities so everyone can find where they belong, it is also very diverse

Erin

SUNY Albany provides the opportunities of a large university and the comfort and ease that can only be found at home.

safeer

At the University at Albany is where collaboration of the different colors and minds come together to define diversity in nature and to raise young thinkers into more of philosophers with the goal to become even more of a sage.

Anthony

SUNY at Albany is a great school where students can learn anything they want in and out of the classroom.

zhiyuan

SUNY at albany is one of most beautiful school in new yowrk, it has many fountains in different locations of school

Evan

A great learning environment

xiyang

SUNY Albany provides a great program on busniess, and has a great environment.

Maya

SUNY Albany is the most unique and diverse school I have ever been to.

SUNY Albany provides an interactive learning environment.

Erica

SUNY at Albany offers many opportunities to students and has a friendly and outgoing student body.

Katterin

SUNY Albany is an amazing school in which many people wish yo apply.

Alexandra

SUNY at Albany is a wonderful place to excell academically, make great friends, and try new things.

Kiara

Welcome to the University at Albany! You will truly love your time here with all the programs, diversity, clubs, and sports. You will soon find out that the world is really within your reach!

Genevive

It's an efficient school in the area to attend.

Alison

SUNY Albany is not the most beautiful campus, but the people and teachers make it a fun and engaging environment.

Alexander

SUNY Albany is a school of academic excellence that also provides numerous extracurricular activites which in turn instills a sense of pride in the students for choosing to attend the university.

Lijing

this is an okay school.

Wade

SUNY Albany is a research-based institution located in New York State's Capital District with many amazing programs for a variety of areas of study but with a quite unattractive architectural foundation that is made solely of concrete.

Univerrsity at Albany is a great campus that is just the right size, with large and small classes and amazing professors.

variety of classes and a close drive

Reba

It is a school where you can easily fit in since it is a large campus. You can definitely find friends who share your similar tastes and interests. You are also exposed to different cultures so you learn to respect individuals with a different culture and belief system from your own.

Marie

SUNY Albany is a large school where everyone is trying to achieve their goals, despite all the bad connotations that the school has.

Cadidra

great!!!!

My school is average.

Hayes

Through the experience that I have gathered during the months the best way for me to describe my time at SUNY at Albany is that it is humbling to be one of its students.

Matthew

Cold

vanessa

My school is diverse, outspoken, over achievers, and a second home for all students.

Chris

Suny Albany is a place to find yourself, make friends that last forever and enjoy the campus experience while following with your career.

Johanne

The type of school you're glad you choose to come to.

Desiree

UAlbany is a diverse college that gives all of their resources in order to help their students succeed.

jeena

its a very fun place, although it looks like a concrete jail, kids here make the best of it.

Xiaoke

It's a lovely campus with an mixed atmosphere of academics and leisureness.

Benjamin

Be prepared to actualy focus on classes. Students with disabilities should contact the disability resource center as soon as posible even as a prospective student to start learning what acomidations are avialable and how to obtain them.

It is an educational center that is one of the greatest schools I have ever had the pleasure of attending.

Fulfills many different desires andacademic areas alot of different people can come here and be satisfied for a cheap state school price

Emmanuel

Ualbany is its students.

Sara

Albany is where you find yourself, what you want and who you want to be.

Awesome school that's on the rise!

Jasmine

The University at Albany is a very divese liberal institution where the world is literaly at reach.

joseph

Suny albany is very boring and not a good school for commuters.

Matthew

Home away from home.

The University at Albany cares about the students lives as a whole, not just the academic aspect; the school cares about makind students well rounded people.

Stefanie

Albany will always offer classes, activities, and clubs/groups to support any interest an individual may have. It is the second largest concrete structure... the Pentagon is first.

Arianna

A university designed to promote student's success while influencing diversity.

Joshua

At SUNY Albany you can almost do what ever you want, with who ever you want, when ever you want, but only if you want too.

Kaitlyn

SUNY Albany is a friendly and fun place while still being a school full of focused and determined students; it is full of students who are focused on thier school work but still like to have fun and do new things.