SUNY at Albany Top Questions

Why did you decide to go to this school?

it has a good science program and sets me up for grad school at sage graduate for physical therapy

I decided to go to UAlbany because it was the perfect fit for me. It was not too far away from my home in Saratoga. I also liked the size, it had the two majors I was interested in (business and journalism) and I also really liked the layout of the campus. It's essentially a giant circle, you can get from one side of campus to the next in 15 minutes At the end of the day I looked at some other private schools and for the value I could not see a better choice than UA.

I figured I'd get the best experience at an affordable price. I could have gone to another state school, but I loved the size of Albany, the people I had met at my orientation, and the fact that its in such a good location. Its right by a big city and full of history. Its also only a 2 hour train ride from New York City, which is my favorite place in the world!

being an instate student it was literally the best bang for my buck, personally I grew up in a city like atmosphere and have always been surrounded by all different types of people my whole life and SUNY Albany definitely had that type of feeling. Plus i also knew a lot of students a year older then me who absolutely loved the school and all these people had very different interest and each seemed to find a group of friends who they fit well with and i figured if all these people can find people on this campus then i can too.