SUNY at Binghamton Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Bartle Library is what any student here would tell you. This place is packed during midterms and finals weeks, and there's no surprise. Filling every floor are numerous private study rooms (although you usually have to fight for these or get there at ungodly hours of the morning to actually claim one) and little closed-in desks where you can study in peace and quiet. I personally like to find my own row in the forest of bookshelves where there's never any people and get some studying done right there on the floor, because besides having no one around to distract me, if I ever get bored, I can pull a random book off the shelf and procrastinate for a bit. There's a Jazzman's Cafe on the ground floor for some midday snacking as well as a handful of vending machines on the basement floor for the late night (and broke) studier's hungry stomach.

This is easily the Library. Glenn G. Bartle library is a vast building with many different options for studying, including quiet rooms and floors, study rooms, vending machines to keep you going, and of course thousands of books to help you with your research. I was amazed the first time I walked through the Library.

The library is a safe haven for all studying. Hands down, the best place to get things done. They have group rooms, silent study halls, and plenty of desks in more secluded places. If you can't get work done here, you won't be able to do it anywhere.