SUNY at Fredonia

« See more reviews of SUNY at Fredonia

SUNY Fredoia has such a safe and inviting atmosphere, its students and faculty are some of the friendliest people you'll meet, and there's always something on campus to do here. It's a college where right away you know you belong here, and it's easy to make friends and find extracurricular activities that interest you. The student body represents unity, there are no cliques or divided groups, everyone knows and gets along with everyone else. The school has a tradition of excellence in academics, assisting the community, and in moraIity.

Located in scenic Western New York, SUNY Fredonia is a gorgeous, well-maintained campus that offers a wide variety of courses for a multitude of liberal art degrees to a diverse ethnic student population in an atmosphere of academic achievement and comraderie.

My school is very diverse and for the most part accepting of everyone, with the exception of a few students here and there who are stuck in their ways and unwilling to accept the differences among others.

SUNY Fredonia is a place where a student can recieve academics, athletics, and a family type atmosphere all in one place, giving them the greatest overall college experience anyone could ask for.

It is what you make it. You could do the very minimal at Fredonia and just get by, but if you really utilize the facilities and the professors you could come out with an amazing education.

SUNY Fredonia is a small school where it's easy to fit it and to find what you're looking for, and it is clear that the school cares about your education and what you want to achieve.

Fredonia offers a number of wonderful opportunities and programs that everyone should look at and get involved with. It really helps make the college experience all that it can be!

Attending SUNY Fredonia was an excellent experience and I found the school to be challenging, lively, community oriented, welcoming, entertaining, and exciting.

Suny Fredonia is a decent school with very friendly people, most students should be able to find a successful niche here socially and academically.

Fredonia is a great school for a great price that is academically challenging as well as opportunistic as to meeting new and interesting people