Binghamton, NY
SUNY Broome Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend SUNY Broome Community College

Leah

If I could travel back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior. I would have told myself that I really did not want to be a teacher and I really wanted to go into the health professional field, and become a nurse. I could've saved myself a semester of tuition and the cost of books. However, other than that I am pretty satisfied with how I chose my path towards college.

I wish that I had truley known what I wanted to be, before i came to college. I wasted a semester taking classes that I didn't need because of the fact that I wasn't sure of what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. However, by taking summer classes I was able to catch up with the classes that I needed.

The most frustrating thing about Broome Community College is that some of the programs are difficult to get into. For your pre-requisite classes that you have to take if you do not do well enough in them you may have to take them again. This frustrates many people because if the fact that college is expenisve and if your a student like me and you don't get a lot of financial aid or government assistance. My goal from the start has been to get good grades and to do my best in every class I have to take.

SUNY Broome Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.