SUNY Buffalo State Top Questions

Sennam

People from all works of life

Somebody who is outgoing even to the point of oppinionated because there is so much political involvement from the campus that those sorts of conversations and disagreements are common and encouraged. Anybody who wants the ability to be apart of something larger than themselves, and larger than a snooty alumni group, will have a huge opportunity to be apart of a vibrant and leading community in Buffalo, NY

Anya

Anyone! People who thrive here are the ones that like to participate, the ones looking to find where they belong in the world, the geeks, the cool kids. Anyone can find their place on this campus .

Letitia

Anyone can join this school. The experience is your own. What ever you make it. There are mulitple opportunities for everyone here.

Karla

The type of people who should attend Suny Buffalo State are the kind of people who want an extraordinary education. The kind of people who want to meet people and be able to feel comfortable in their own skin while walking on campus. The teachers are amazing and the things you will learn in these classes will stay with you forever. If you want to succeed and graduate from a great college were you can be yourself , Buffalo State is the place to be.

Someone who wants to experience diversity and wants many opportunities to excell. Even though Ohio State is a large school there many ways to get involved for those who are willing to step forward. It has one of the largest medical facilities in the state which has many opportunites for students.

Maggie

Anyone can attend the school, but be curtious to others, and learn the basics of cooking please.

This campus is very diverse and unique, any one can fit in quite nicley here. I believe there are clubs to fit everyone 's intrests, if there isnt something that sparks your intrest you can always go about creating your own club or oganization. Buffalo State is a very large art community, and specializes in elemantary education. Buffalo State does have large lecture hall classes and also has smaller classes of 30 students. All of my major course teachers know me by name, which i really enjoy. I was not a fan of the larger lecture hall classes.

Anyone, really. If you love school and you're good at it, you'll be great here. If you hate school and you're not-so-good at it, there are a TON of resources to help you. If you're somewhere in the middle, great! You'll be fine. We're very diverse in ages and majors so no one is really alone in their story.

A person who would attend my school would be a person who is looking for the perfect balance of fun and education. There are great teachers and food as well as people and activities.

kimberly

Anyone and everyone can apply to SUNY college at Buffalo. Everyone is welcome. If you enjoy being active and around people with different ethnicity and background, Buffalo State College is the school for you. Its small, very welcoming and entertaining. Students, professors and faculties enjoy helping each other. Words to describe my school is Family Oriented. Anything is Possible at Buffalo State College.

The type of person who should attend this school is someone who wants to succeed. They can't be afraid to try hard and have to be willing to put time and energy into their coursework.

Carmen

I believe that anyone can attend this school because it is fairly diverse and liberal. It also has its set of rules that students must follow.

Tahisha

Anyone who can handle very cold weather and who is ok with a diverse campus.

The type of person who should attend this school is the average joe. It is a campus where everyone is at the same level, we are not over achievers or under achievers.