SUNY College at Brockport Top Questions

Aimee

Any - they offer classes to accommodate most schedules and carry many different majors. Being a school in the SUNY network it also is more affordable then the local private schools, but the education is well regarded.

A person that does not want to be at a big school, but not at an extremely small school in the middle of nowhere. Brockport is a small town, but Rochester or Greece is nearby it you want to get off campus, I have not once felt claustrophobic there. Someone that is accepting, goal oriented and dedicated should attend Brockport.

The kind of person that should attend SUNY Brockport is a person who wants to be socially out-going and contiually to grow socially on a global scale and be able to multi-task with academic achievement and excellence. This is what brockport has to offer. I was impressed when the school has offerred the technology for a student of meterologist can use and offer internships with all kinds of networks that will help with networking upon graduation. Brockport will offer high school students with incentives for their academic achievement and sucess.

Anyone interested in sports education, nursing, dancing, and English degrees should look into attending this school. Also, students interested in a friendly campus that is warm in the fall and spring, and cold and snowy in the winter. Brockport is very welcoming and helpful.

Any student could find a place at this school, but definitely a more out-going, fun-loving, sport-loving person would be happiest here.

Someone who likes a small town atmostphere. Someone who likes a smaller sized school but big enough that you don't know everyone.

College is not for the week of heart, it is not easy, but can be made harder than need be also. This is a great campus, with many choices acdemiclly and socially to choose from, but if you make the wrong choices you will have to learn to live with them. If you are not good at managing your time and able to attend classes on your own, you may want to think twice. Brockport has some great teachers but they will not coddle you like a child. It forces you to make choices and live with those choices.

Bobbi-Jean

An opening-minded, optimistic, smiling, friendly person.

It is a semi-small school but very liberal and open to many different people. It was something that i enjoyed throughly and loved going to school there...i would love to go back and spend more time there and further my education if i could afford it at the present time

someone who is able to think outside the box and not be depressed when there is nothing to do, someone who can make their own fun and not have to drink to get it

LeAnne

The kind of person that should attend this school has to be motivated and driven. They need to possess those qualities because you can not just sit back and do nothing to earn good grades you actually have to work for them and be able to do it without a babysitter.

I think that this school is diverse enough that any type of person could come to campus and find a group of people that they would fit in with and that would accept them for who they are.