SUNY College at Old Westbury Top Questions

melanie

Many of my classmates are younger than me. Some are focused and others are not. I am an observer, and watch everyone around me. There are plenty of people in my class. Some like to be absent from class a lot and still expect to pass. Many of my classmates don't take the professor seriously. I have seen them disrespect them and do the opposite of what the assignment was. I tend to be around those who are like me. I am a hardworker and i attend college full time. College is very serious to me and the work.

My classmates are energetic, active, intellegent young men and women who always keep the classes and campus activities interesting.

Ashleigh

My classmates would rather party and socialize before getting good grades, I hate that.

alberte

tired

My classmates are diverse and eager to learn.

Roohi

I love the diversity on campus and in my classes. There are people of all races and skin color, and that's not stopping people from getting along. You have the ability to learn about people, their culture, and traditions without taking a class. All that needs to be done is you need to be open and welcome your surroundings and knowledge is literally at your fingertips.

Diverse, everyone has a different story.

Taryn

We, in the Education major, are usually dedicated, friendly, helpful, eager to learn as much as we can about our field, and stick together when the going gets tough and we need to help each other out.

alex

classmates are disrespectful and rude