SUNY College at Oswego

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Oswego

It allows you to meet a lot of different people, making it to make friends with people from all different backgrounds. It offers a lot of different activies so there is something for everyone.

I consider the quality of education the best thing about SUNY Oswego because students are provided with the best teachers, materials and resources to gain a successful education.

I have actually really enjoyed the professors; although the school size is large, the professors really give you all the one-on-one time you need to succeed in any course.

I consider the best thing about SUNY Oswego to be its size. The size of this institution allows for diversity while still providing a caring and friendly atmosphere.

I would have to say the best part of my last school was that since it was a Community College it was not nearly as expensive as a four year college.

The campus is breathtaking all year round! Winter is spectacular! The people are social and friendly and there is always something to do.

The best thing about my school is the attitude of the people here and the professors. Every person is exciting and genuine.

I love my professors! Also, I transfer to SUNY Oswego for the Wellness Management program and that's great too!

knowledgeable staff who are considerate of students feeling and are well respected, also NCAA Hockey

Good balance of academics, sports and having fun. Great hands on broadcasting facilities.