SUNY College at Potsdam

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Potsdam

My classmates are some of the most hard working and down to earth people I have ever met. The student body is full of such diversity and we all teach one another about our differences. Everyone accepts everyone else for who they are. We aren't afraid to stand up for what we believe in, but we also stay open minded. We listen well to what people have to say, and learn from other students stories.

My classmates differ from course to course. If the course is designated to students within the major the students are focused and pay close attention. With general education courses, however, students will be chatty and tend to ignore the class. The attendance falls significantly after the first two weeks of every class.

My classmates here at Suny Potsdam are eager and willing to learn, they also do not hesitate to help with any question or concern that someone may have throughout class.

They range in every mind set, seeing as though no one is the same; but we all mostly get along and we all like to discuss things and can be competitice often.

Classes can range from 20 students to 150 students but no matter how big your class is, you'll make at least one friend.

My classmates were comprised of a vast variety of personalities that all share the same desire to share and discover.

How can I possibly describe people across three majors and from completely different walks of life in one sentence?

All of my classmates are very diverse with individual opinions, of which they are not afraid to speak.

My classmates vary, but most will talk to you if you engage them in conversation.

Classmates range from very academically driven to relaxed about schoolwork.