SUNY College at Potsdam

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Potsdam

When I tell my friends about SUNY Potsdam I often brag to them about the sense of school pride, campus, and food! Everyone seems very connected at SUNY Potsdam and proud to be attending and/or working there. The campus is also very beautiful, both buildings and grounds are kept meticulously clean. I can always count on pathways being plowed and salted in the winter. Last but not least, the food is amazing!! Dexter's and Becky's are the best places to eat, but all dining locations are superb!

Crane School of Music; we have world renowned musicians on campus all the time. The food is excellent. Our radio station is a blast. Profs are SO accessable & kind. People are WONDERFUL. It may not be ethnically diverse, but there are so many different walks of life, you never know who you'll meet. Hockey is a way of life! There is beautiful country all around, so exploring is always a possibility. Potsdam is generally wonderful, give it a shot!

THe food here is really good comparied to most and also that I can take classes at any of the other universities in the area while paying potsdam prices. Also the professors are all really good and helpful.

I always mention how my education/experience at SUNY Potsdam (Crane School of Music) was worth a lot more than the tuition.

My school is a safe, fun place to be! I learn a lot and make some great contacts in the industry!

I bag most about my instructors and how much knowledged I gained from their lectures.

The good food that we have.