SUNY College at Potsdam

« See more reviews of SUNY College at Potsdam

The worst thing about SUNY Potsdam is the rooming assignments. It's done randomly so chances are you're going to get put in a room with a roomate who doesn't share any interests as you. This is what happened to me, and I'm finding it very difficult to move out of the current room I'm in and into a room better suited for me.

My school is 8 hours from my home on Long Island in the middle of nowhere. There is not a whole lot to do on campus unless you are a drinker (which I am not). I suggest making friends who have things in common with you and plan movie nights and other outings around town where you don't have to drink to have a good time.

The worst thing about my school is the location. While i love the town of Potsdam, its not very convenient when it comes to needing good stores to shop at. There is no mall, and nothing is opened passed 2 in the morning. A WALMART was just built and that is now the highlight of our town...

It's isolation from a big city center. While it's nice to be in the town, there's not much surrounding it unless you want to travel for at least half an hour. It's kind of far from home, and is 2 hours from the nearest highway.

College is located in small village, with no public transportation, no shoping possibiilities and very limited out of campus life. Without a car you can reach a supermarket, movie theatre, pizza place and bagel place only.

I believe the worst thing about my college is that they rarely cancel classes due to bad weather. I believe this is to allow the students all the education they deserve yet holds back students who commute.

The fact that you can have an A in the class but still have less than a 4.0 They should also offer more fitness classes, and at different time of the day versus few classes with few time slots.

The divide between Crane students and Liberal Arts students, in part fostered by the professors, but also never really discouraged by the professors. We're all one school!

The worst thing is probably the cold weather and the lack of good looking girls. That's pretty much it, but there's still some hotties, in both senses.

The construction workers tend to begin a project, leave it in limbo and begin a new project. We see several unfinished projects wherever we turn.