SUNY College of Agriculture and Technology at Cobleskill Top Questions

aubrey

how urban it is

Jessie

Before I came to SUNY Cobleskill, I wish I had known about the brutal weather in the area. I had some idea that it would be colder than my home in New Jersey, but the fall and winter temperatures were almost unmanageable. There was plently of snow and temperature readings that made you never want to leave your bed. Also, I wish I had known more about the downtown area. There's some really nice shops and services, many which accept CobyCash (money on your college ID). Other than that, going to the open house gave me enough information.

Alleasa

I wish that I would have known that winters are crazy up on the hill compared to where I am from.

Megan

I wish I had known that the techonolgy side of the school wasn't up to par, I was disappointed to find out that my professors weren't always as up to date with what was new in my field, that or I found that they had the knowledge but didn't have the funding to bring that material into our class.

Christina

I wish I knew it was so quiet and small.

Rebecca

that running back to college was not the answer to my problems in my life and that collge would only make it more stressful in the end because of the added work load and loyalites to getting good grades

dsa

its in the middle of frigging nowhere and all the rednecks