SUNY College of Technology at Alfred Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for SUNY College of Technology at Alfred

Alan

Alfred state has an array of outdoor adventure we'll worth mentioning. I have been impressed by my involvement in the outdoor recreation club. I have had the opportunity to further accel my skills of downhill mountain biking while taking trips to new trails in other states to have a variety of experiences. Another maxing club is SAE Baja. In this club the student has the opportunity to get involved in a once in a lifetime experience. We work together to build a competition car and students an travel the country as we company. The club functions wonderfully as students from multiple majors can help with every aspect of the vehicle.

Anton

The school is very nice.

Molly

Alfred State is a good college for students who are interested in getting an AOS degree in a technology field. There are no general education classes required therefore the degree can be completed in 2 years. It is an affordable option for high school grads and adults who with to go (back) to school.

Sean

I'm proud to be an Alfred State student in the Welding Technology program. I am one of a small, select group of students in this program and look forward to my first job opportunity. The welding department only accepts 22 new freshmen students, so if you're interested, apply early!

ian

SUNY College of Technology at Alfred is a good school to go to. It is a school where professors want to see you reach your goals and as long as you are willing to seek the help they go out of their way to help you reach it. Alfred prepares you for the road ahead.

Amber

It is a great school the teachers and staff will do anything in their power to make you succeed. They will try there best to help you understand something if you don't get it. The school overall is very supportive to both staff and current or incoming students. At Alfred State they have a ton of majors to choose from, even if you are not the brightest cookie in the cookie jar you are still likely to get in as long as you try your best. Alfred States food just from visiting the college over night is really good. There dorms are really nice and most of the people I met there were really nice to. I think that anyone would be happy to attend Alfred State College. I will be attending Alfred State College in the Fall of 2017 at the Wellsville Campus for Auto Body Repair and Auto Body Mechanics. I am positive that I will have a great time and an overall great experience while attending Alfred State College. But it is always your opinion on where you want to go so if you don't know choose as wisely as possible because there is not a lot of time to waste on choosing a college. You have to fill out scholarships and grants and you even have fill out financial aid, tap and pell. There is much more offered at college then at high school I can tell you that.

anthony

Suny Alfred is like a giant community. When there are events most of the students attend and when you meet people there genuinely kind. There are a variety of courses that we have at Alfred state and each class has roughly 20 students and 1 professor. This gives students the opportunity to talk to their professors one on one. Campus life isn't so bad, it has some sort of comfort when you arrive. Also the activities on campus are amazing, if your bored and have no home work you can join a club or an organization on campus.

Juan

Haven't attented yet, but I have my first official visit coming up as I am now a committed soccer recruit for their D3 soccer program. Can't wait for the next 4 years of my life to start.

Yaschia

I plac where I cold be succeed

aqueelah

I think there are areas where they thrive, areas where they strive and some areas that need improvement. overall for the tuition it is worth it. I would recommend anyone looking for a technical degree to try this college. I do feel the instruction I have received has equipped me for my future in the field I'm studying.