SUNY College of Technology at Canton Top Questions

The worst thing at the school would have to be the dorms. The dorms are to small the three bedroom was originally a two bedroom and stuffing another person in there doesnt help. The bathrooms are disgusting with the help from the students who are mostly fresh out of high school students. They are so use to people cleaning up after them that they leave their there things everywhere, expecting others to clean up after them. They are all a bunch of slobs.

Denae

Nothing at all

The triple dorms are small. If at all possiable try not to get in to the triple rooms. Also the food but what college food is good.

The worst thing about my school is the diversity of students. From the people i have met they are either from New york City or they live in that area.

I would say that the worst thing about my school is that people are too fixated on the campus not really being around alot of things. It's more isolated out of the town, it has foot-bridges to walk to town but that it is still too far.

Nanci

I honestly cannot think of anything wrong with SUNY Canton. They offer 4 year degrees, have convienant class times and online classes, and have a strong sense of school pride and community.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of energy efficient utilities, buildings, and clubs/groups. Also the disregard to put better use of recycling the colleges trash.