SUNY College of Technology at Delhi Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for SUNY College of Technology at Delhi

Sammy

My overall opinion is that the college can expand way more especially with the amount of space that there is around the area . Many of us believe we need more sports for the students to interact more & add more activities to do on campus for students won't always me in there rooms.

SeJean

Delhi is a good school as everyone is friendly and its easy to get to know everyone. Delhi is a small school compared to most schools, but a beautiful campus with the chances to do many things everyday. The classes are not hard or easy so its a great way to learn your major at first until you become more advance into your program

kandice

i cant wait to attend in the fall

Hansly

My experience at SUNY Delhi though it has been short I have a lot of fun everyone is so friendly and it makes it easy to come to people for help. I don't feel the need to be shy around students or staff. I feel very safe knowing that Delhi is doing everything in their power to make sure my semester goes as smoothly as possible

Lataysia

Well honestly, my freshman year was my best year. I met new people, went to parties but struggled academically for my freshman year, it just wasn’t my best. The scenery is beautiful, especially during springtime with the school being on and surrounded by mountains. The school has strict policies when it comes to drinking and drugs but those things happen rapidly especially drugs. The dining halls need to do a better job with food choices, it’s edible but not tasty. There is a huge drift between students and the university police especially because students DO NOT trust the university police at all. The library is always accessible for students to go study and catch on late assignments. For the most part, professors are available in person and for office hours usually by appointment. The study body is diverse with students of different cultures interacting and making bonds. The food services is bad from a scale of 1-10, the food services off camp is a 3. There needs to be more food options for students, it’s unacceptable. I have gradually started to dislike the school and I honestly want to transfer out but credits are holding me back. I DO NOT RECOMMEND high school students to put SUNY Delhi as a college choice. If I can go back in time, I would have transferred sooner. I regret being hesitant in leaving this boring and excessively restricted school.

Kate

I completeted two years at SUNY Delhi before transferring home. When I was attending I learned from incredible and experienced professors. Not only did they teach in the class room but were always nearby if anyone needed anything. When I transferred home, my new school was completely different. Limited office hours by professors and not so eager to help a student in need. I am in the process of transferring back to Delhi because of how much better the professors and curriculum was there.

Sierra

SUNY Delhi is a well organized place. It's very safe and well loved. There is always something to do on campus. If it's recreation or acedemics you will never be bored. There's so many opportunities to get help here as well. The tutoring opportunities are amazing there's always someone willing to help you. If it's mental or medical help you need there is also great places for that on campus. There will always be someone to help no matter what the situation. I transferred to Delhi and it's the best thing I have ever done I love it here.

Simran

My overall opinion is that it is amazing even i also don't have words to describe that how amazing it is and i have had a lot of fun in this college along with numerous practical lessons and the teachers are also as goos as i have contemplate therefore i can say that it is really amazing ...!!!

Regine

There are a variety of different majors that range from vet-si to culinary, to construction management to mechatronics. This college has a very culturally diverse campus. There is also a store located on campus that sells everything for a dollar and it sells used professional clothing for students who may need it and cannot afford it. SUNY Delhi also has community service center, which you can go to and sign up for different community service events happening in town or on campus. The campus is not overly large; therefore if you live on campus you can walk to class in less than 10 minutes. Most classroom sizes are very small so you are able to have more personal time with the teacher if needed. The campus is located on top of a hill so it is kind of a big hike to get on campus if you live off campus and are walking to class. On most days coming to campus pasted 9am, it is hard to find on campus parking. There is a new Starbucks café that opened which everyone goes to. However, the drinks do not actually taste very accurate compared to the actual Starbucks but it depends on the server. Unfortunately, when the new Starbucks opened, the café in the library and in Stanford Hall closed down. So there is only one café to get your drinks from and the line is always long depending on the time you go. There are not that many student jobs available.

WENQIANG

SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is a very good college.