SUNY Maritime College Top Questions

Yes, Its a mostly white, mostly male school. and everyone is usually either from NY or NJ.

Reese

not exactly, the regiment is a choice, not mandatory if u choose to be in it deal with it! they surely dont work u till u die, people here are still human beings , the guys dont treat girls poorly , but its not easy to gain their respect. its not that hard though, come here show them your determined , and can do just as well as them in any academics, prove that your not just at the college because of the male to female ratio. our students are smart each on their own degree everybody always has those classes that they are just not good at havent u? we dont all hate the regiment i used to be part of it, and i loved it and lived by the rules, its away to create a close bond of friends since u practically live together. as for the civilian side we are not lazy like many people suggest, the other small percentage of the school composed of civilians is just as hardworking and benefit from the structure of the school since regular college incidents are not an issue at this school. and im not sure if just anybody gets in here , but surely not just anybody graduates from here, most people drop out or give up , our school is no joke , our academics are hard and require your time and dedication, there is always partying and having fun, but here is not the place to lose your priorities, because if u do , u wont make it... take my word for it.you can ask anyone who attends my school.this is not the place to waste ur money if ur not serious about what u are doing.

70{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the student body is, so yes.

Suzanne

The guys are definitely always horny (with so few females on campus). But the regimental students definitely know how to have fun and let loose.