Albany, NY
SUNY-System Office

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend SUNY-System Office

Sandra

Elim Bible Institute in Lima, New York has incredible, supportive and determined students. I am currently enrolled in classes in their satellite campus in Orchard Park, New York. One of the best parts about Elim is the instructor/ student ratio. Every student has the opportunity to participate and interact with one another in small, intimate settings.

There is constant availability of instructors and students alike. And of course, lots of grace! It definitely has an atmosphere of family.

I am currently on a homeless program. For me, this college helped me to know that there is hope that I can learn new things, live differently and eventually end homelessness in my own life. I have no transportation of my own, so being able to have this satellite campus within walking distance is another reason I am so grateful. It is going to be a lifelong process, but I am learning to live as though my life means something, has value and can actually produce something good. I am healthier than I have ever been, and I know that going to college brought healing for me. To be able to use my mind for more than just surviving is incredible! I would love to continue to learn and grow. I know more than most how much help I really need, and I am not afraid or ashamed to ask for it. Maybe I could be someone who helps homeless people on a much larger scale.

• $0

SUNY-System Office administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.