Susquehanna University Top Questions

Annie

N/A

The school doesn't offer the foreign language I am interested in. I must travel daily to a nearby university to take the foreign language I want to take.

Bryce

It's a small school so I feel as though I already know everyone, and the location is in the middle of nowhere, PA, so there's not much to do.

Audrey

What I might the most frustrating thing at school is something that is probably universal among colleges: incompetent professors. It doesn't happen often, but I've had one or two teachers who just didn't know their course material, and didn't know how to connect to students, and everyone in the class felt like the course was a chore they had to suffer through. But these professors tend not to last in the school, and the majority of professors know their field extremely well and skillfully connect with the students.

Carla

Science majors' time input to business majors' time input and business majors' "better than you" attitudes

Taryn

The most frustrating thing about this school is the tuition. 39,400 is so expensive and I feel as if the school doesn't want to help me at all. I've already taken out the most amount of loans I can just to afford this year, my junior year, here at school. I understand that this is a private institution, but I believe it is way too expensive. Some students like me, who have trouble affording this school, have no idea how we are going to pay for the upcoming years we have here with the rise of tuition.

Theresa

Though my high school wasn't incredibly culturally/ethnically diverse, it was moreso than my college, which is mostly Caucasian/white. I do wish more could be done to enroll a diverse mix of students.

A lot of people speak negatively about the school, but they all have a good group of friends and are usually involved around campus. It seems like it's just something to complain about.

The runaround the administration gives with issues.