New York, NY
Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences

Nadhir

I think the Swedish Institute has a really great campus and program. I am studying to be a Surgical Technologist and I am being challenged and supported by the staff and classmates. Of course, this is NY, a place where people can be a bit frigid like the weather but I have found very warm spirits here. It may be because we are all trying to accomplish a common end goal but most everyone has been very open and welcoming to new relationships. The staff is very thorough and pay attention to details doing their best to help all students succeed.

Joel

The Swedish Institute is a welcoming and warm environment, challenging to students with high expectations, which I appreciate. I have only just started this term so I do not have a great deal of experience with classrooms, but from what I have seen, students are engaged and classroom size is small which allows for a high level of student/teacher interaction. I have had the iPad orientation, in which the iPads were distributed and we were taken through initial signing on. The iPad will be given to us for our coursework at our first class on the first day of classes which is next Thursday.

Claire

Swedish institute for me thus far has been a very positive experience. My teachers have been very informing and make it desiring to attend and participate in class. The staff is overall very organized and straightforward. Glad to have been accepted here.

kiara

My overall experience with The Swedish Institute of Nursing is amazing I give it all the stars that can be given. I can say that they have the most willing and hard working staff a school can have and they are willing to give every one no matter where they are from a fighting chance with their education. They have multiple opportunities for everyone and job help with you are finished.

Lori

I think Swedish Institute has a really great campus and program. I am studying to be a Massage Therapist and i am being challenged and supported by the staff and classmates. Of course, this is NY, a place where people can be a bit frigid like the weather but I have found very warm spirits here. It may be because we are all trying to accomplish a common end goal but most everyone has been very open and welcoming to new relationships. The staff is very thorough and pay attention to details doing their best to help all students succeed.

My classmates vary in culture, age & background but are all very focused on doing their best. Friendly faces ready to start a study group at the drop of a hat!

Swedish Institute a College of Health Sciences administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.