Syracuse University Top Questions

Chase

Syracuse University is a passionate and highly-rewarding school where opportunities are seemingly endless.

AUBREY

Syracuse is a great mix of academics, athletics, and Greek life.

Endless opportunities are here, you just need keep your eyes open.

Ariana

Crazy, demanding, stuck up, rewarding.

Syracuse University is focused and fun :)

Brandi

Syracuse University is highly recommended as well as nationally ranked for many of thier programs but unless students get financial aid and scholarships I am not sure how it is affordable to anyone.

Krishna

In one sentence, I would describe my school as a group of hard-working individuals who fill up any extra time they have with having fun with friends and achieving post-undergrad goals.

My school is welcoming, accepting, focused on helping it's students to succeed, and spirited.

Stella

Syracuse University is a very big and diverse University, it has a beautiful campus and very nice dinning halls.

Dan

A center of knowledge in the middle of nowhere where hard work can go a long way.

Caleigh

Syracuse University is busy, open-minded, and encourages and helps students to succeed in the classroom, but also provides ample opportunities for them to unwind and have fun.

Zhi

Syracuse Unviersity is a school that will provide serious students with a lot of career and academic opportunities but if you just want to party, you will go to a lot of partys and graduate without a job.

Xixi

It wasn't my first choice, but I don't regret that I chose here.

Nurkurniati

Syracuse University is you're all around typical private university filled with individuals who grew up in an upper-middle class household.

If your looking for a great education, social university, and a place that has alot of team spirit this is the university for you, goooo Syracuse!

Owen

An amazing experience.

Samuel

Syracuse University is the perfect blend of academics, sports and other activities all coming together in one place to provide, at least by my standards, the perfect college experience.

Jarian

The best of the best.

Work hard, party harder.

Yunxin

Syracuse University embraces international culture, creates intellectual challenge and guides students with life advices.

Dee

Full of opportunities

Syracuse University is an opportunity of endless possibilities in which students can thrive in different areas to discover themselves and later help those who come after.

The first thing you notice when coming near the University is the Carrier dome. It is a staple at SU. When you come onto the campus, I think you will be taken back by its beauty. Dorms and Greek houses surround the campus and once you step on, you will notice the beauty of its architecture. With the quad as the central locations, there is a blend of new, modern buildings and old, Ivy-league looking buildings (literally with Ivy on the sides of them). Each building tells a story and I think each building fits the field of study that occurs inside it. Then, by taking a short bus trip down the road, you will see the athletic facilities and nest of on-campus apartments (South Campus). These apartments are old army barracks, so don't look too special on the outside, but are very nice inside. That's what so cool about my school is that you could ask about any building and there is a history behind it. (ie. the central building on campus was used for the filming of the Addams Family)

The first thing you notice when coming near the University is the Carrier dome. It is a staple at SU. When you come onto the campus, I think you will be taken back by its beauty. Dorms and Greek houses surround the campus and once you step on, you will notice the beauty of its architecture. With the quad as the central locations, there is a blend of new, modern buildings and old, Ivy-league looking buildings (literally with Ivy on the sides of them). Each building tells a story and I think each building fits the field of study that occurs inside it. Then, by taking a short bus trip down the road, you will see the athletic facilities and nest of on-campus apartments (South Campus). These apartments are old army barracks, so don't look too special on the outside, but are very nice inside. That's what so cool about my school is that you could ask about any building and there is a history behind it.

Penelope

The campus is GORGEOUS. A lot of the buildings were built way back when, so they are beautiful. There are also a couple buildings that have recently been built. You'll definitely get exercise walking from class to class. All of the dorms are located on main campus. There are also apartments located on south campus, and there is a bus that takes students from main to south, and vice versa. There are also a number of off campus houses available.

Seth

I really enjoy the aesthetics of the Syracuse University campus. There is much 1800 architecture with renovated interiors. There is a large quad with great buildings surrounding it. The campus is insulated from the city and is not small, but is not too large that walking from one side to the other is a hassle. The campus looks great in the snow, something you are sure to see for several months. The school does a great job of keeping the walkways clean, however. A great feature is Crouse Hall, a Harry Potter-esque castle on the top of the hill and the Hall of Languages, a large building that would look natural in London.

Nina

Syracuse University goes the extra mile to offer students a great educational experience through outstanding academic programs and extracurricular groups and clubs.

Syracuse University is a beautiful school, with exceptional education standards, and a wonderful student life that has made me feel included, involved, and has given me a wonderful learning experience.

Ariana

Best School Ever, Everyone Fits In Everywhere.

Kali

A large university offering plenty of opportunities to meet new people, discover new interests, and learn alongside faculty who strive to make a difference in the lives of their students.

Nina

My school is a large, diverse community with many different opportunites and majors and/or minors to choose from.

Syracuse is extremely accepting of all students, especially those who are still undecided, and they do give a good amount of financial aid, but can sometimes be probed to give more.

Darius

An educational instution that I am glad and blessed to be apart of .

michelle

Syracuse University has sooo many options, it's great.

Ann

At my school, people work really hard and play even harder.

Syracuse University is a school with passionate students and faculty.

Krystal

It is a large and very involved campus with something to do at all times and someone to always study with.

Gabriela

Syracuse University is a blast of orange that will make you think of and be a part of the global community all the meanwhile having fun and creating a great community.

SU is cold and snowy for most of the academic school year--a warm coat is necessary to survive!

Ayinde

Its great

It is a very diverse school with unlimited opportunities for everyone on campus

Syracuse University is an outstanding institution that helps and caters to each students' needs so that he/she may be able to learn the material and gain experience for their respective profession.

Syracuse is able to give me everything I need to succeed in life academically and socially by providing opportunities that allow me to succeed in school and make friends that will last a lifetime.

Syracuse University is a diverse yet intimate environment where students are able to pursue innovative approaches to gaining knowledge with the support of highly educated faculty.

Mirsha

Syracuse University is what you get when you thrown really wealthy New Englanders, east coast Jews, intense athletes, basketball, lacrosse and football fanatics, four feet of snow, snow lovers, spoiled princesses, lost west coasters, dirty art students, journalism students in love with themselves, architecture students who don't sleep, a bunch of alcohol and drugs, rows and rows of parties, and terrible dining hall food together.

Syracuse's strong programs across multiple disciplines brings together a broad range of individuals with a variety of different likes and dislikes, remaining similar enough to share common goals and relationships.

I am more familiar with the University's School of Architecture, but the University overall is very well spirited with a great sense of pride in both education and social needs.

Brenna

Syracuse University is full of friendly students who bleed orange and blue and are very motivated when it comes to their career and academics.

Syracuse's beautiful campus holds students with not only diverse backgrounds and histories, but diverse minds and personalities.

A university with not only an amazing campus but great programs that are well known.