Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

My experience in the theatre department at Syracuse University is unlike any other experience in any other department because we have our own social circle and don't always go out of it; however, I am one of the few of us that is involved in other activities on campus and it is very easy to make friends if you try.

My school is big and there are a lot of things to learn. Also, there are many things happening around campus any time in the day. It is a great school where they provide a lot of help for students on campus. They help students to achieve in career.

Syracuse University is a competitive, academic and socially balanced university with a diverse population of students and professors. The education available is really what you make of it, no one is going to want your success more than you.

Syracuse University is where I've found who I am and what I stand for, thanks to classes I'm truly passionate about, campus publications and organizations that get me involved, and the wonderful, down-to-earth family I've found in my hall.

Syracuse University is a place where one can learn how to be a more intellectual person, while keeping in mind ways in which he/she will return to their community and use the lessons taught here to better their community.

The Syracuse School of Architecture is second in the country, and is has a very unique 5 year master's program where the use of interconnection of Architects, and the sharing of ideas and opinion are key to developement.

Syracuse's strong programs across multiple disciplines brings together a broad range of individuals with a variety of different likes and dislikes, remaining similar enough to share common goals and relationships.

Syracuse Unviersity is a school that will provide serious students with a lot of career and academic opportunities but if you just want to party, you will go to a lot of partys and graduate without a job.

Syracuse University is the perfect school for someone who wants to be part of a medium-sized school with endless activities, challenging and thought-provoking academics, and a traditional campus setting.

Syracuse University is a beautiful school, with exceptional education standards, and a wonderful student life that has made me feel included, involved, and has given me a wonderful learning experience.