Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse University is highly recommended as well as nationally ranked for many of thier programs but unless students get financial aid and scholarships I am not sure how it is affordable to anyone.

Syracuse University is an outstanding institution that helps and caters to each students' needs so that he/she may be able to learn the material and gain experience for their respective profession.

Syracuse is able to give me everything I need to succeed in life academically and socially by providing opportunities that allow me to succeed in school and make friends that will last a lifetime.

Syracuse University offers a broad range of ac ademic, social, personal, service, athletic, and fine arts opportunities to grow and discover who you are and what you want to do with your life.

An institution that allows intellectual growth inside the classroom as well as personal and social growth outside the classroom with a focus on student freedom and action to reach their goals.

A large university offering plenty of opportunities to meet new people, discover new interests, and learn alongside faculty who strive to make a difference in the lives of their students.

Syracuse University is the perfect blend of academics, sports and other activities all coming together in one place to provide, at least by my standards, the perfect college experience.

In one sentence, I would describe my school as a group of hard-working individuals who fill up any extra time they have with having fun with friends and achieving post-undergrad goals.

Syracuse is a great school that is the perfect size. The classes are challenging yet, very interesting at the same time. I love the campus and the living conditions are excellent.

Syracuse is extremely accepting of all students, especially those who are still undecided, and they do give a good amount of financial aid, but can sometimes be probed to give more.