Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse University is filled with diverse faculty members and students who strive to perform their best at any given task, whether it'd be academics or extracurricular activities.

SU is losing some of its status because of financial issues, but the students still love the school and we are learning a lot regardless of what the Chanellor prefers to focus on.

Syracuse University is a diverse yet intimate environment where students are able to pursue innovative approaches to gaining knowledge with the support of highly educated faculty.

I am more familiar with the University's School of Architecture, but the University overall is very well spirited with a great sense of pride in both education and social needs.

Syracuse University is busy, open-minded, and encourages and helps students to succeed in the classroom, but also provides ample opportunities for them to unwind and have fun.

There is a reason students stick out the long, frigid winters and daily snowstorms at Syracuse -- it's the sense of community and infinite niches available at the university.

Syracuse University is an excellent and diverse school that provides lots of opportunities to students in order to help them toward their dreams step by step successfully.

Syracuse University is an opportunity of endless possibilities in which students can thrive in different areas to discover themselves and later help those who come after.

Syracuse University is a blast of orange that will make you think of and be a part of the global community all the meanwhile having fun and creating a great community.

I would describe Syracuse University as an experience, a journey, and a place where you learn to have a better understanding of yourself along with those around you.