Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse University is tough and time cosuming, as well as social life depriving sometimes, but it is worth it in the end.

Syracuse University embraces international culture, creates intellectual challenge and guides students with life advices.

View from Dellplain Hall. You can see all north campus. We're on the top floor of the tallest building on the east side.

My school is a large, diverse community with many different opportunites and majors and/or minors to choose from.

Syracuse Unversity is a place of opporitunity for students from all backgrounds- racial, cultural and financial.

Syracuse University is a very big and diverse University, it has a beautiful campus and very nice dinning halls.

This is the middle of walnut park, that sits in between frat rows. You see the frats/sororities on both streets.

Syracuse Univerity is a great and freindly place to be, where everyone is nice and courteous to each other.

Syracuse University is a party school for athletes and a place of hidden talents of drama, music, and art.

It is a large and very involved campus with something to do at all times and someone to always study with.