Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Describe the dorms.

The dorms on campus are all pretty nice actually. We have split doubles, which includes a wall separating your side from your roommate's. Those are nice because you still have the experience of having a roommate, but you can still have your own space. The dorms are a bit far from the main campus-at least 5 minute walks will be very common. The closet space and storage space in the rooms is pretty substantial, considering it being a dorm room. Many of the dorms have new furnishings too, so they might look kind of bad on the outside, but the insides and rooms are a lot nicer.

This depends on which room type you apply, open double is not that good, you don't have much privacy, but overall , then facilities are quite good.

Some dorms are completly up to date, some are not. But all the dorms are okay. The dining halls are either a hit or a miss.

This one has 15 washers and 15 driers for about 400 students, but it never really is too packed. They are nice washers.

50% freshmen and 25% sophomores and 25% juniors. It is the best location on campus near all dining halls and bus areas.

Dellplain and Booth Hall, 2 of the larger dorms on campus. They house freshmen through seniors have a great location.

This is the MAIN Lounge for the entire building. You can see pool tables, ping pong, foozball, tvs, couches, etc.

Upperclassmen dorm on campus. Watson is home to around 300-400 students who range from soph-seniors. It's nice!

Some freshmen get placed in the split double .This is where you have a giant wall in the middle of your room.

This is an open double at SU. You have a large room for 2 bed, desks, etc. As you can see it is nicely sized.