Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Describe the dorms.

This is a single room at SU. There is no bed because the boy moved out last week, but it is very large.

It has 3 showers, 3 stalls, and 3 sinks for about 20 guys on the floor. It’s nice and clean now too.

It had 3-4 couches, a tv, microwave, sink, storage places too. Usually this place is packed.

50% freshmen and 50% sophomores. It is very good location on campus near all major areas.

One of the rooms at Syracuse.

The dorms are dorms! :) However, the rooms are fairly large inside and each one offers open doubles, split doubles, suites and singles. They are maintained nicely and located all around the campus, often grouped together (usually 2 dorms). Each dorm has its own dining hall, or is connected to one through underground passages (Remember: it snows a lot!). Two dorms share a late night snack bar style cafe and the newest dorm, Ernie Davis Hall even has a full gym built inside! Living in a dorm is a rite of passage and you experience co-ed living; you get to meet a lot of new people who are going through the same experience as you.

Nice sized room for two, good set up so each roommate has their own four walls.