Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse University is a very prestigious school and it is highly competitive school.It was an honor to even get accepted. The reason why I chose this college because the is academics are great, they have a very excellent Pre-med program. This school prepares you for the Mcat and Medical school. I know that when I graduate in 2013 , they will be so many doors that will open for me.

Syracuse University is a unique institution simply based on the student body. You have a wide array of students majoring in many different fields. Upon coming to Syracuse I did not know Jewelry design was even a major, but I intend to graduate in May of 2015 with a bachelor's degree in jewlery and Metalsmithing and then go on to make a living with the education I obtain at Syracuse.

Syracuse is a middle sized school, with the look and feel of a larger university. You can find just about any major and all sorts of different people. The school has a little bit of everything, solid academics, Big East sports, strong greek life and countless extracurricular opportunites. The community is very involved with the school, everyone just loves CUSE!

Syracuse has an unbelievable communications program, which is why I first became interested in applying there. There is a very impressive alumni list as well. I feel confident about my future when I see the names on that list. Knowing extremely successful people attended the university I attend gives me some peace of mind when thinking about the tuition costs.

The tours and everything is to sell the school. They're good to go to, but you don't know what a school is like until you attend it. Syracuse is a good school if you like basketball, partying, greek life, the arts, and are from the east of California. If you fit into any of those, then you'll be fine. On another note, the hills are bad. And there's no sun.

My school has a prestigious and respected Public Communications program. Our campus has everything students might need and they make the transitional process into college fun and easy. The professors are experts in their field and actually care about their students. It had the best academic program and campus than any other school I considered by far.

Parents and students must realize and understand that SU has changed. Parents must understand that their hard earned money for tuition ($250K over 4 years) is not going just for “education” anymore. It is used as a platform for the SU's liberal leaders to push their agendas, policies, propaganda, political objectives and indoctrinate students.

The reason for which I chose Syracuse University over the other colleges to which I was accepted was for the S.I. Newhouse School of Communications, which is one of the top communications schools in the world. Since I want to study broadcast journalism, I wanted to go to the school that would help me the most in what I want to do.

Syracuse University is truly a unique place to attend college. It is fun and exciting, and students always feel like they are surfing on a wave of progress. The scholarly atmosphere provides appropriate intellectual challenges, and students benefit as much from peer-to-peer learning as professor-to-student education.

The School of Information Studies (iSchool) at Syracuse Unvisersity is one of the best, if not the best, information technolgy school in the country. The professors are always there to help with everything, even classes outside of the iSchool. Best of all, there is a substantial amount of career opportunity.