Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Syracuse is the shit! Atleast visit and you'll see what im talking about! Beware, the winters are horrific-it gets so cold and wet and gross, but its worth it in the end and by spring you will be sunbathing on the quad cuz it gets close to 76-80 degrees!!

My school is a large campus with a small campus feel. There are many times when I have seen people whom I have never met, and there are other times when I have seen the same person each day. It is extremely easy to meet new people, if one is so inclined.

My school is not necessarily unique from all the other schools I considererd, it is the perfect size, it has beautliful builidngs, friendly faculty, and a diverse community, it has a little bit of everything, and allows everyone to stay well rounded.

The school has the best schools for the majors that i am mostly focused on. Addtionally, the professors are very helpful and are experts in their field of studies. Finally, the school atmosphere is friendly and very open to all ideas and beliefs.

Though it's large, there are a few colleges within the University that are very specific and have great departments that give more of a "conservatory training" which allow for more specialized and specific learning environments.

I think what unique about my school is our strong alumni network . I don't think people know how strong it is and the alumni gives back alot of money. I also think in some crazy way the whole student body is connected.

Our school offers a lot more majors than other colleges. Students at Syracuse University really take advantage of this characteristic to find the profession they want to enter after trying many different classes.

Then environment is one that generates alot of excitement about academic success and also about non-academic things. At Syracuse, one has the ultimate balance of great academics mixed with a great social life.

One thing that is unique about this school compared with other schools is the school spirit. When there is an event , all the students will go specially if it is sports like basketball and Football.

My school, compared to other schools, is very unique in the diversity of people both ratially, and intellectually. There is a feeling of acceptance of all people in these two typologies.