Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

impeccable communications school, Maxwell, iSchool, great array of high-profile speakers, Whitman, school of Architecture, VPA, University Union, widest variety of majors in its location

Even though my school i slarge in population, the faculty and staff still find a way to make sure that each student is tended to and that everyone understands the matierals being taught.

There is nothing I can tell anyone that they couldn't or wouldn't find out for themselves. A year at the school will teach a person a lot about others, themselves and the world.

It was the only school that gave me the finanical aid that I really needed inorder to attend college. Also, it had the most school spirit of any of the schools that I looked at.

Although it seems large in terms of students attending and actual campus size, it can feel very small with the people you interact with and the things you actually do on campus

Syracuse University is unique because it offers so much, not only in the classroom but also outside of it. There are so many clubs to join, activities for everyone!

the amount of financial aid they offer. the size of it. the amount of care and dedication professors show to the students, plus the amount of advising offered.

There is a university-wide career center on this campus, but there is also a career center specifically for the communications school in which I enrolled.

Being one of the only ABA accredited Paralegal programs in the Upstate NY area, I was really impressed with the structure of the program that it offered.

The faculty is really astounding--some of the top professionals in their fields, and there is so much to do here, sponsored by the school, all the time.