Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

art and art history should be put together in the same major!!!! i don't want to be associated with those art history people!

amount of degrees that can be obtained make this a place where it is friendly to try many different things academically.

The VPA facaulty is very trained in the photofield. They prepare us very well when we go out there to get real jobs.

The fact that is the leader in community development around the city of Syracuse and its role supporting that city.

Although the campus is pretty large, we are a close knit community and students tend to know each other very well.

It's in a large enough city to do things outside of campus, but not too large to lose that campus feel.

Our basketball games are very fun. Many students come out and support the team with school spirit.

It has a really good communications program who have teachers who have acutally worked in the field

It had all the correct courses, and programs that allowed me to pursue the major that I wanted.

Syracuse is amazing!!!! I'm so happy here. I honestly feel bad for people who don't go here!!!