Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

The worst thing about Syracuse University is the Centro bus schedule at night and on the weekends. When night falls many students have to walk to the College Place Bus stop to insure their safety. The buses run really slow at night and on the weekends.

The weather is by far the worst thing about Syracsue. It's cold, rainy or snowy and windly a good majority of the year. The constant clouds can certainly be a downer for some, but it makes you appreciate those sunny days even more when they come around!

The transportation system to go to south campus-there are not enough buses during the day to take all students to south campus and manley on one bus. There needs to be more than one bus every ten minutes. Buses need to run every five minutes or less

The worst thing about Syracuse University is the social life around the campus. A person can get sidetracked with how many parties and activities going on around the campus. A student if not careful can let these activities effect their grades.

The worst thing about my school would have to be that it doesn't have a big college town righ outside the school. There are a few restaurants and stores, but in order to get to other shopping, lively, or downtown areas, you have to travel by bus.

The worst thign about my school is the lack of integration of diversity. We have students from various parts of the world but we don't connect or talk because there is no reason. From classes to clubs students aren't forced to integrate or talk.

The worst thing about this school, I believe, is students don't take full advantage of the resources offered. These resources open so many doors, and create so many oppurtunities, its a shame that some of them aren't being total tapped into.

I really enjoyed my experience at Syracuse University. Other than the cold weather (!), I would have to say the worst thing about SU was the difficulty getting credits transferred from one program to another, the organizational bureacucracy.

The worst thing about my school is that not all buildings have wireless connections. Therefore, it makes it harder for students to connect to the internet if they need to research a quick fact or some information about the topic.

Definitely embracing our diversity. There are so many different cultures that inhabit SU's campus, but we students sometimes refuse to infuse ourselves in with different groups & learn more about ourselves from other people.