Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Honestly? The only slight downside is the cold weather/winter, but its not even that bad. Syracuse gets a lot of hype for terible weather, but its very tolerable if you're prepared.

My school is racially diverse but very segregated. Coming from my home town to here, I wish there was more mixing of races. It can also be hard to find friends since it's so large.

Even though we are culturely diverse, there seems to be a division between races when it comes to who you hang out with. Makes it hard to make friends. There's alot of elitism.

The worst thing about Syracuse University is the location of some of the dormitory. Some of the dorms are far from the others where it gives students the feeling of isolation.

The weather is the worst thing. Some of the students are snobs, but there is such diversity that you won't have to befriend or interact with those students much if at all.

The school is not very diverse in the people who are here. Ther are many different people of different backgrounds but most of the people are cut from the same cloth.

There are stairs everywhere. Most of the academic buildings are located on a hill, so you have to go up to get to any of your classes from the residence halls.

I think the worst thing about my school is the fact that it is very segregated, students usually only hang around with other students of the same ethnicity.

The class is predominately upper middle class, to rich, and even though there is a significant non-white population, it is predominately segregated.

The school is mostly a party school and many people seem to be un-academically focused. It can make the social scene very tired and annoying