Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Very hard to transfer into certain programs, for example the Newhouse School of Communications is extremely difficult to get into.

Binge Drinking and Greek life is a big part of Syracuse University so if you don't drink, then I wouldn't recommend coming here.

Some of the buildings are really old and should be updated and remodeled. The engineering school really needs a makeover.

The worst thing is that everything is not in walking distance. You need to reply on public transportation or have a car.

The price. Although it is a wonderful school, Syracuse is a private university and thus, the price is a bit steep.

The segregation here is almost blatant, so few of our events and groups are racially diverse. It's a sad truth.

The worse thing about Syracuse is the cost since it makes it hard for poverty stricken people to attend

The worst thing about Syracuse is that it snows all the time and our football team is not very good.

The worst thing about Syracuse University is the far walks to class during the freezing cold winter!

There trying to be overly cultural and it seems to make more "non-cultural" students segregated.