Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Someone who can't imagine living anywhere beside NYC, LA, London etc. or on the flipside someone who likes living on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Someone morally apposed to drinking culture, homophobic people. People who are incredibly wright wing conservative.

Someone who needs to have a decent amount of warmth and sunlight in the winter to get by, someone who needs to be near a big and bustling city, someone who isn't focused on their major, or someone who doesn't want to work hard in order to acheive greatness.

The only particular type of person that I couldn't see attending Syracuse University would be one whom is extremely shy. Syracuse is a big campus with a lot of outgoing people and it is required of students to somewhat put themselves in the action.

I have found at Syracuse that there is a place for everyone. Anyone can find a place where they belong there, as the school has so many diverse people. The only type of people who shouldn't go to Syracuse are those who can't stand the cold and snow!

People who are not very social and don't enjoy being around large groups of people should definitely not attend Syracuse University. The amount of people here could overwhelm many of students who prefer being alone or living in a calmer environment.

Anyone who wants a small school experience would probably not be happy here. It's not a huge school, definitely walkable, but if you want the close intimate classes like there were in most high schools, this probably isn't the place to be looking.

The kind of person that SHOULD NOT attend this school is one who grew up in a close knit family, and maintains a strong connection to their cultural values. Also, people who are ignorant should not attend Syracuse. It's a very open minded school.

A person who is not willing to work, likes small schools, considers themself to be more artistic and unique, someone who is not open minded, someone who does not like cold weather, are not open to using bus services provided by the campus

People who cannot manage their time well. You get a choice of sleep, school, or a social life. You can only pick two, and if school isn't one of your choices, well you're going to have a very hard time here. This is a serious commitment.

A person who does not like to go out and have a good time or be anti socical because there is so many things going on at this school at any one time. Someone who is not a b sports fan since sports plays a big role in our school.