Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

A person who easily gets lost in the shuffle. People who don't like large universities should not attend here. People who want to shy away in class and don't want to get any extra help will not succeed at this university.

I think that people who are not into the sports scene or a relatively big school should not attend Syracuse university. Someone who is not willing to accept diversity of thought or ideas would not enjoy their time here.

A person who wants to be close to home, continue living at home, a small campus should not attend this school. A person who dislikes loud people during weekends and night time should also not attend this school.

You shouldn't attend this school if you get overwhelmed easily by size and workload. While both are big, it is definitely worth it with the relationships you will make and the experiences you will have.

Someone who is used to simply sitting back and getting good grades should not attend this prestigious university. In order to maintain a high GPA, students must work vigorously at the material.

You should not attend Syracuse University if you are not focused and willing to put much effort into your studies. It is a demanding school that is worth the price and effort after graduation.

The stuedents who do not eager to be outstanding in his/er own major area should not come here. SU needs students who have confidence in themselves and would like to make progresses.

Someone who doesn't have their own opinions--you need to have a good idea of what you stand for. However, there are so many different types of people that it doesn't really matter.

I wouldn't recommed SU for someone really shy, quiet, and conservative. It has more of an outgoing atmosphere. Extroverts, in my experience, do better and are happier here.

Someone who is unsure of what they want to do but may think of picking up a major that is not common. Syracuse has mostly "generic" majors and not many that are unique.