Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

Someone who can't handle cold weather, and large school atmosphere. Also, someone who is looking for a school with a good football team, because our is terrible.

someone who wants a small school with a lot of individualized attention from the professors and professors who come to the student as opposed to vice versa.

looking for diversity easily, some small classes but not all, those who prefer warm weather and don't like large schools, those who don't like hills

SOmeone who is very judgemental or small/closed-mined should ot attend this school. It is such a big school wiht people of all different types.

A person who is lazy and unsocial whould not attend this school. This school requires hard work and an active social life at the same time

a very quiet, reserved person should not attend Syracuse. A student who doesnt like to speak his mind should also stay away from Syracuse

People who are not focused on the work, or open to new ideas and interested in higher learning should not attend Syracuse University.

someone who wants a more specialized academic route...less diverse, in a more rural/suburban atmosphere, in a place that isn't cold.

Affordability is an issue, and sometimes assumed instances of intolerance are blown out of proportion. Don't be easily affended.

some one who isnt academically inclined and who keeps to themselves.The school is very social and having a social life is vital.