Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

For me, the best thing about Syracuse University would be the educational opportunity it provides me. Given my own special circumstances, I do not feel that I would be where I am today if it wasn't for all that Syracuse University has provided me--in terms of financial aid, cultural support, etc. I look at the other things offered, such as the extracurricular activities and social events as added bonuses in my college experience.

I think the best thing about Syracuse University is that there is never a dull moment. Syracuse is big enough that there is always someone somewhere on campus interested in the same things that you are interested in and wants to do exactly what you want to do, you just have to find them. A person will never be hoping that they went somewhere else after coming to Syracuse University, and you would never once be bored while here.

The thing I consider best about my school is the balance between fun and school. I am serious about my schooling, however I do enjoy hanging out and having fun with people. With this school having lots of people it makes it easy to meet people that I can interact with, while having a good education because this is one of the better schools in my state and is quite difficult which i enjoy the challenge also.

There's endless opportunity at Syracuse - Opportunity to learn, to be involved, and to do what you want to do. If you want to study and focus more on the academic aspect of university life, there's enough space to do that where you aren't getting sucked into socializing. The same goes for having more of an emphasis on socializing - socializing and academics rarely have to overlap if you don't want them to.

The best thing about this school is that there are opportunities. This University provides so many opportunities to succeed whether its job opportunities or research opportunity. There is a lot of information out there for everyone however you have to take the first step. The counselors and/or advisers keep everyone up-to-date of any important event. Its like a family and everyone cares about each other.

The best things about Syracuse University include the networking available to SU students and the ability to discover new people, new cultures, and new practices. At Syracuse, I've been exposed to many different cultures and cultural practices, being part of an International Living-Learning Community, and have also been interviewed for an internship as a Freshman using the network available at SU.

Definitely the size...it is perfect. It is big enough that there is always something going on, but small enough that you don't feel lost in the crowd. Syracuse plans many different events and brings in wonderful speakers; there is something here for everyone. And for this reason, I don't know anyone who doesn't love it at Syracuse. I mean after all...orange is a pretty cool color.

The best thing about my school is that it allows me to study and be exposed to everything I truly care about. I am able to major in Public Relations, Political Science, Citizenship and Civic Engagement, and minor in Fashion and Beauty Communications. In addition, the faculty makes all of that possible while still giving me time to study abroad and engage in many campus activities.

The best thing about my school is tough to say. Why? Its so easy to point out all the negative things that happen on campus and off campus. Those are the thigns that stick out in my memory the most. One good thing I can think of is the group of friends I've come across that share a similar entiment about the issues that face the social and academic aspects of my school.

The best thing about Syracuse University is the huge number of resources available to students, no matter what their field of interest. If you are interested in science, you can find a placement in a professor's lab; if it's education you're after, you'll be able to find your place in a classroom. Syracuse works very hard to personalize the experience for each student.