Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

I think the best part of my school is my job. I also love my major. My major is relatively small and I know most of the girls who are in my classes. Also, my job is the Literacy Corps and we work in the Syracuse City School District to help children with their literacy skills. I also am a part of the Corps Council and I work in the office as a Literacy Intern.

I believe that the professors are the best thing about Syracuse University. I say this because they are here to help everyone, including, myself, to achieve their goals in passing their respective courses for their respective majors. I'm trying grateful to have been able to know some outstanding professors in my first semester of school at Syracuse University.

I feel that Syracuse University is a very culturally diverse community. There are plenty of opportunities for extra-curricular activities, social activities, and academic or athletic clubs are always looking for more members. While at Syracuse, there is never a lack of things to do as long as you're willing to put yourself out there and make new friends.

The best thing I consider about my school is their constant enthusiasm about succeeding. I believe that both the students and the faculty want you to succeed in whatever field that you have chosen for yourself. Faculty is there to help you learn and the classmates are constant support. We work together to achieve our goals and we form a special bond.

I love the atmosphere of my school the most. I feel that the students here are here to learn and get an education. There is a lot of passion at Syracuse. Some people are passionate about sports, their major, and even just where they may live on campus. The best thing about Syrcuase is how passionate most people seem to be about their experience.

Our resources and all the things that are free and open for students such as free golfing and tennis at the Drumlins Country Club, all the advisors and faculty that are ready and willing to help a student at any moment. Also all the cultural events and artworks that the school brings every single month to culture us and the community as well.

The school allows me to do things that I want to do and gives me a chance to learn whatever I want to learn. It doesn't only feel like a school, it also feels like a big family. The professors here encourage me to try different things and help me to reach my goal. They are not only acting as professors, they are more like friends.

The curriculum requires students to have internships and cummunity service requirements to build their resume and make connections so that was one this I like about my university because you would not have to worry to much about building a resume. They prepare you on the way so that students dont have to worry later.

The best thing about my school is the fact that we have so many resources and connections in the real world, that will help with job placement. It is an amazing thing to have a degree from SU on your resume, because most likely you will end up finding an alumni who will be more than willing to help to find you a job.

The best thing about Syracuse University is ersources it provides us. Whether you need to find a job, internship or off-campus housing, there is a place on campus that can assist you well. The university does a great job at trying to offer students resources, whether or not they actually use them is another story.