Syracuse University

« See more reviews of Syracuse University

The best thing about Syracuse is the opportunities availible to students of any major or interest. The staffs are eperts in the fields they teach and there is never a moment where you can not approach any of them for help.

The best thing about Syracuse University is the school spirit. Everyone always knows when sporting events are going to be taking place. The athletes are friendly and down to earth; the "fame" doesn't go to their heads.

The best thing about Syracuse University overall is that the campus is very open to different people and more specifically, in the Whitman School of Management, I consider the friendly competitions as the best thing.

The reputation it has because when it comes down to it I am paying for the connections it has made with people in the field I am going into. Also Syracuse has been able to establish a well known name for itself.

The amount of majors that are available to choose from along with the variety of classes to get involved with. The more majors there are the more variety you have when choosing classes for the semester.

The students in my major classes are really helpful and close-knit. Everyone helps each other out and in general is really friendly. This can be rare in a university, especially an engineering college.

The best thing about Syracuse is the environment that the school tries to create for its students considering the circumstances - the city and some of the poor neighborhoods surrounding the university.

There are so many different things to do and ways to get involved. Not only can you express yourself in multiple ways, but you grow and learn as well as meet people who will become your close friends.

My school is very diverse. There are a lot of opportunities in this school and so much to offer. There is always some type of event in Syracuse University. it's a nice community to be in. i

teachet student relations, it really gives you a chance to ask questions and learn the material better, and can lead to better opportunities in terms of internships, work, research, ect.