Syracuse University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Syracuse University

Georgie

Syracuse University is a great school. The atmosphere of school spirit is great (thats why we are ranked #1). We are known as a party school but many don't go out and that is OK! Going out is a great way to meet people but never go out alone, be safe! There are so many ways to get involved! Dining hall food sucks but its college. Getting food off campus with friends is always fun! The dorms are nice, classes offered are great, professors are always so kind! Lectures can be big but the class sizes are usually small and intimate. Its a great school and definitely worth it. Just be smart and safe!!

Rebeka

I knew this was the school for me as soon as I stepped foot on it a year ago on a campus visit. I love my classes, they are intellectually stimulating, very well-taught and my professors are always here to help and I make sure to make use of their available times. The freshman dorms are very spacious, clean and new. I love the campus community and the spirit of "Orange" that the school reflects. There is a club or organization for absolutely everyone at Syracuse. I really believe that I made the best choice possible for furthering my academic education.

Andrea

I am a bit older then a lot of the student at Syracuse University. I appreciate the campus and the professors are wonderful. I enjoy the classes and the work that has to be done. The campus is beautiful and there needs to be a bit more parking for off campus students. well better parking . Professors are great. The shops around are awesome. Sporting events are big for SU!

Gabrielle

Syracuse University is an amazing university that offers endless opportunities to students and the community. The atmosphere is infectious and you feel it as soon as you step foot on campus. Professors offer amazing research opportunities and push students to participate.

LaMaya

My experience at Syracuse University thus far has been very well. The staff there are very involved and committed to helping new students navigate the system and are always available to assist. I have a student success advisor, and admissions advisor, and a few other folks that are just dedicated to making the overall experience a great one.

Caroline

Love it. I definitely came for the Newhouse School of Communications and I would do it again if I were to make my decision again. I love the atmosphere, the facilities, and the classes I've taken. Even random classes are interesting. I barely have any complaints.

Sunna

it is a great University. A lot of help is available to students at all time. Professors are great and extremely knowledgeable. There are a lot of organization for student to be involved in. There are always seminar going on without famous personalities, who come in to talk about their experiences and guide student toward better future.