Tacoma Community College Top Questions

Any kind of person should and can attend TCC. Furthering your education should be an option in everyone's lives. It's the best way to go!

Ron

Education is the key to success in life. Taking full advantage of a college education will enhance those capabilities of success. Tacoma Community College's lifestyle supports all walks of life, whether a newly graduated high school student, a foreign exchange student, or even an unfortunate adult who was laid off due to the struggling economy. Anyone who wants to succeed and has the drive, Tacoma Community College is one of the finest academic institutions where one can obtain the knowledge and greatness they so desire.

Tacoma Community College is a school for anyone who appreciates a culturally diverse atmosphere, feels most comfortable in a small campus setting, and would like to attend a school in the beautiful Puget Sound area that is only a short drive away from downtown Seattle and Mount Rainier.

Danielle

Any person wanting to further thier education. What field of study should be their determining factor on whether to attend Tacoma Community College (TCC) or not. TCC does not offer all fields. TCC has wonderful Human services, Engineering, and Biology programs. It may be a good start. It's an excellent place to complete one's pre-requisites! The school is laid out easy. The staff are very pleasing and helpful! The school strives to make any accomidations necessary for the success of the student. I highly recomend TCC!

Carmen

I've seen all sorts of people become very sucessful at TCC. If I had to narrow it down to two situations, I would first have to say that the Running Start program for high school students in their junior and senior years is a wonderful opportunity. To be able to get a high school diploma and an associate's degree at the same time is a great savings in money and time. I also think TCC is great for people returning to school after an absence. Every effort is made to ensure that the older student succeeds.