Taft College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Taft College

I like the size of classes and how the professors are inside of class. It has always been a problem for me enrolling because of personal issues. They helped me a lot and did not make me feel worried about the enrollment process. I usually hate dealing with all the paperwork but they made it very easy. I felt very safe and liked how they kept me informed with my enrollment.

Allison

Taft College is a small, community college that offers all the benefits of a university. The close-knit community allows for a more hands-on learning experience and a better chance at success. The caring professors and flexible schedules allow a comforting environment to learn and grow as a person.

Janae

To say the least, I am proud of my first adult decision. Instead of enrolling at a four-year university, I decided that transferring from a junior college was the best route for me to take. I went on that year registering to an impossible school, Taft College, where I had better myself than ever before, personally and academically. The faculty is exceptional in teaching and preparing students for their academic endeavors after Taft College. Also, the Taft College community brings the best out of all students, where we can learn and create memories outside of the classroom.

Anthony

It is one a great community college to go to for GE and preparation for college life.

Jennessa

I believe that Taft College is a good starting college. It provides the courses needed and for a reasonable price. I would say that there are some professors that do give out a bit much for the homework and it can be overwhelming when dealing with multiple classes. Also I would like to see grades posted in a better timely manner to be able to know when a course is needed to be retaken the following semester and not have to wait until the next semester has already begun.

Jacob

It's a nice community college for a slightly small college town. I really enjoy going there. The majority of the people keep to themselves, there is not real cure for human shyness. I work as a writing tutor, and as I've been here for two years, I've met a lot of interesting people.

Jasmine

I liked it, famous is amazing people are amazing. There are a lot of wonderful professors who truly care about the students. One thing I would say is make sure the classes you take are ones you need don’t take classes that aren’t college level. Other than that it’s amazing

Isabelle

Taft is a great in between school to help you transition between high school and a 4 year college. It may not seem like much at first, but you’ll find fun things to do if you just look! For example, there is a movie theater and recreational area with a bowling alley to de-stress on the weekends.