Tallahassee, FL
Tallahassee Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tallahassee Community College

Destinea

The professors are very helpful and friendly, they don't want any one to fail their classes and make it known that they don't give grades you earn them. The school in general has a lot of different activities for the students and are always up for suggestions, in this part, they are just as good as a universtiy just with not as many people.

I would have made sure I got better grades and deffinately done community service, because there are more schlarships for you as a student then.

The people around are usually just here to look good and they take up space whereas the students that actually want to learn are distracted by them.

First, I would tell myself to research more schools and apply for more scholarships. The main reason I was even able to attend college was because I received the Bright Futures scholarship through Wakulla High School and the CROP scholarship through Tallahassee Community College. I wish I would have applied for many more scholarship because I never realized how hard it is to go to school and keep a decent job. Recently, the economy has worsened causing more unemployment. Scholarships would definitely benefit my college education. Second, I wished my teachers from my younger school years would have warned me of the 'professors' that are ruling the colleges. The teachers don't have enough care for their students in colleges. I wished I could have prepare myself for turture.

I wish I knew that the teachers are completely diferent than your usual down-to-earth, attentive teachers. The teachers at my elementary, middle, and high schools were all more worried about kids emotions, problems, and grades way more compared to the teachers in college. I might be a teacher's pet, but I can't seem to get any of my teachers' attention at TCC.

The worst thing about TCC is that it is not a university. I have to transfer when I get my A.A. I could get my nursing degree there, but I want to be a part of a university so that I can return to school to further my education, whenever I would like.

Quinn

I only wish that I had entered college with a more determined and goal oriented mind set to help me achieve all of my aspirations.

I have yet to encounter any problems with TCC.

I feel as if TCC is a great atmosphere for any student. There is no wrong type of person who should attend TCC other than those who are not willing to better themselves and apply themselves to their work. TCC offers great student services and tutors in all areas of study to help as many students as possible.

Daphney

I would tell myself, "Daphney" study harder because it will pay off big time, stop being so depress about this new school you moved to, forget about how much you hate this school, you'll be out of here in no time. Daphney this is not the time to be lazy, Get ready for college, its what you've been looking forward to. Daphney strive to make A's in everything so you can recieve bright futures, you are a very smart and beautiful girl so start using that head of yours, Believe in yourself and forget about what others may think of you or what they've said about you. College is not easy and its not like high school. Remember, you have to do this for you and your parents .Daphney be prepared for the future because you have a long road ahead of you, full of oppertunities. Also, Daphney, remember that you are blessed and highly favored so don't give up, everything will fall in place for you. You must trust, also belive in yourself and always have faith. One more thing Daphney, please save your money, your going to really need it for college.

The best thing about my school is that are class size is less than the class sizes at a University, students learn better with a smaller class size,students recieve more attention from the teacher. Also, if FASFA dose not approve a student for financial aide the school dose its best to disburst money to students who do not qualiy, these students only recieve money for classes only and I think that's good enough ,My school dose its best to help there students.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that if financial aide dose not kick in when its time to pay for classes students have to pay out of pocket or have to re register for all classes all over again after 48 hours.

Tallahassee Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.